Special Offers
You've hit the Spot! Here are the the best offers you'll hope to find for Benidorm Hotels and Apartments!
Click here for the offers

Go Back   Benidorm Spotlight Forums > Benidorm Question and Answer

Old 29.07.2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Jonny from Donny!

Prostitution in Benidorm

I'm off to Beni in the morning and have just come across an article in the Costa Blanca news online about the current problem with Eastern European prostitutes in Benidorm in the British area. I have been to Benidorm twice before, and spent much of our evenings (up until about 9.00 because of my young daughter) and saw no sign of any prostitutes. If there is a problem now, where are they so I can avoid the area as I don't want my daughter to be subject to it if I can avoid it. Plus, our lass will knock them into the next street if they try own on with me and I'd hate it if she were banged up for the night Cheers Jonny from Donny!
Oh, and is the Leeds Arms still there. I was going to go in there for a beer with my Donny Rovers shirt on, just to remind them we're in the Championship and there not! Ta!
Jonny from Donny! ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.07.2008, 07:28 PM   #2
malcolm

the prostitutes are still there they are anywhere from the indoor market all the way to the square , makes sense to avoid them , you dont want any trouble they have minders looking after them , this has been discussed in previous posts , earlier in the year
malcolm ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.07.2008, 08:14 PM   #3
wisi

yes Jonny steer clear from anything that looks like trouble
Old 29.07.2008, 08:17 PM   #4
malcolm

black girls in maroon track suits !!!! avoid them !!!!!
Old 30.07.2008, 12:40 AM   #5
petergilboy

When we went their was a place were they went and it was by the black chicken i think it has gone now but my mum nearly had a fight with 1 as my mum was drunk and couldn't stand up and said oh my knees and the prostitute tort she was making a joke about her and put 1 finger up and went to tell her m8s we laugh the day after
petergilboy ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.07.2008, 02:24 PM   #6
jsl0801

just back after being there for 2 weeks and never saw anything.

although one night my husband was stopped in the street by a man and asked if he wanted to go the brothel!! I think its called ANAS, and its down a wee alley/walkway
jsl0801 ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.07.2008, 03:10 PM   #7
DeBster

There always used to be a few sat outside Annas down the alley by the Black Chicken, my hubby was once collared by one near The Marina Hotel. We have been going to Benidorm for many years and really havent noticed that many on the streets (maybe we were just to drunk?), I think theres more in PDLA Tenerife TBH
DeBster ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.07.2008, 07:35 PM   #8
malcolm

annas is a brothel between black chicken and palladium cabaret bar , dont usually see a lot of girls hanging around there as believe it or not they have a propper outside , harmless enough place
Old 30.07.2008, 08:00 PM   #9
suec

we walked past John and Josephs one night and seen a gang of girls with tracksuits on one stopped a man on his own and we heard him say "never paid for it in my life"don't know if they was spanish or whatever,just be careful after what happened to Johnny Vagas
suec ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 09:48 AM   #10
brenda b

Quote:
Originally Posted by suec View Post
we walked past John and Josephs one night and seen a gang of girls with tracksuits on one stopped a man on his own and we heard him say "never paid for it in my life"don't know if they was spanish or whatever,just be careful after what happened to Johnny Vagas

What did happen to Johnny Vegas?
brenda b ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Mazzarino

Yeah what did happen to Johnny Vegas, I didn't hear anything?
Mazzarino ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 03:02 PM   #12
luckyscap

Well! suec, we are all hanging on with bated breath ... just what did happen? And do you mean in real life or part of the Beni programme
luckyscap ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 04:21 PM   #13
suec

last year when he was in Benidorm filming he was robbed by 3 girls of the night,there was a thread about it on here,and in the news papers.
suec ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 10:25 PM   #14
tina

hi,i know what you mean my dads in a wheelchair and on our way back up to our hotel one night the ambassidor playa he was in front of us with my husband and they got asked if they wanted the services and i shouted i dont think so and we all was laughing about it,and we got nasty taunts shouted back at us,but its ok for them to offer there services in front of my child as well,how would they like there children witnessing this?ps we are going back to ambassidor playa on 18-29 august this year see you there lol
tina ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.07.2008, 10:29 PM   #15
tina

hi ya sue im from mansfield too,and i saw the sun paper on about what happened to johnny vagas,about him being on beach and those women takeing his wallet and our stuff.
tina ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.08.2008, 01:23 PM   #16
luckyscap

I read there was to be CCTV cameras in Benidorm. I wonder where they'll be placed and if they will make a difference to the crime and blatant prostitution that appears to have been going on!
luckyscap ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.08.2008, 07:34 PM   #17
malcolm

prostitution is not illegal in spain , the cops are goingv to try to get these girls back to the red light area , dont hold your breath they will go
Old 02.09.2008, 12:19 AM   #18
tamglasgow

Hookers

God how terrible!
We don't have any prostitutes in the uk do we?
tamglasgow ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.09.2008, 09:59 PM   #19
wisi

You got to be joking The Uk is rife with prostitutes. I think they outnumber the rats
Old 06.09.2008, 01:39 AM   #20
gizmo666

jeez now i'm shocked
i've been going there for years and i've never noticed the prostitutes
haha maybe i'm not streetwise
me and the wife have walked the whole(really)of benidorm over the years,night and early morning(the blind leading the blind lol)and i've never noticed
gizmo666 ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08.09.2008, 10:03 PM   #21
petergilboy

i just got back from benidorm and am 15 and got asked for sex twice 1ns by 2 prostitute on the street while i was with my dad and the other one was when i was going home on my own because i was tired and a man said have u tried anas (a brothel) lots of fit birds i said no he said ok well do u wanna by some weed i said no.
petergilboy ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16.09.2008, 11:58 PM   #22
tamglasgow

Hookers

I have 2 (kids) 26 and 22 I would never let them go home alone.
They are street wise but i think the moral here is....dont do abroad what you wouldnt at home.
Prostitutes are working in every country around the world, use them or dont...the choice is yours
tamglasgow ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.09.2008, 10:53 AM   #23
cassie
No longer active

We have honestly never seen any in Benidorm, only on the main 332 near Finestrat, they don't bother anyone though, just stand around waiting to get picked up, their mainly African .

Craig.
cassie ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.09.2008, 07:46 PM   #24
malcolm

problem is there are so many now that they are having to spread out for trade , more and more hotels are going all inclusive that people arent going out of the hotels at night , theyre safe and the drinks are paid for , the bars are starting to struggle , even the big cabaret bars are feeling it , the answer is to make benidorm safe again and the tourists will start to come out again , make no mistake benidorm can be a dodgy place and it needs cleaning up before its spoilt for ever
Old 19.09.2008, 12:28 AM   #25
DeBster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
problem is there are so many now that they are having to spread out for trade , more and more hotels are going all inclusive that people arent going out of the hotels at night , theyre safe and the drinks are paid for , the bars are starting to struggle , even the big cabaret bars are feeling it , the answer is to make benidorm safe again and the tourists will start to come out again , make no mistake benidorm can be a dodgy place and it needs cleaning up before its spoilt for ever
Very true malcolm, but I didnt realise it was because of more hotels doing all inclusive. I must be so nosy, theres no way I could stay most of my holiday at an all inclusive and not venture out at night
DeBster ist offline   Reply With Quote