Special Offers
You've hit the Spot! Here are the the best offers you'll hope to find for Benidorm Hotels and Apartments!
Click here for the offers

Go Back   Benidorm Spotlight Forums > Your Benidorm Holiday Experiences

Old 09.04.2012, 04:39 PM   #26
rondetto

Similar here, we started in the 80's and enjoyed the bar life, liked the people etc. We then went to Bulgaria, Greece and Malta but none compared to Benidorm. Three years ago we went to Costa Almeria and hated every single minute and vowed that we'd never desert Benidorm again.

rondetto ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19.11.2012, 11:23 AM   #27
redneckron

Benidorm My First Time

First time in Benidorm was July 1979, arrived late at night like other people could not believe how warm it was at night.Stayed in the Pueblo Hotel, given keys to a room already occupied after ages trying to converse with night porter with no English we were given probably the worst room possible on the 12th floor. I had one night without drink and never slept all night for the noise inside and outside the hotel. The hotel was full of groups of German and Swedish youths and they made a lot of noise day and night, however I was quite young myself and spent a lot of time in other hotels cos' at that time there were "Discos" at every hotel pool area, and bars popular at the time.
redneckron ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.06.2013, 11:37 AM   #28
Scott

first time for us was Aug 2011, my daughter suggested Benidorm and i laughed at her, but in the end she talked me around, tomorrow morning we leave from Glasgow for our 3rd holiday in 3yrs to Benidorm as soon as we get home i will probably end up booking up for next year
Scott ist offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.06.2013, 08:27 PM   #29
burnleymez

Went for the first time with a group of lads in June 2006 to watch the World Cup..saw englands opening game against Trinidad and Tobago and we won. after the game the atmosphere on the English square was amazing, kicking footballs about, you would of thought we had won the world cup..Went again for the world cup in 2010, whilst there kept thinking how good a place this would be for the family, so going on the 28th july all inclusive with the wife and 2 teenage girls..im sure they will love it as much as I do
burnleymez ist offline   Reply With Quote